Friday, June 11, 2010

If I Could Have Any Man I Wanted!

Yes a difficult choice isn't it?



Have a great day and enjoy the hot hero type!

Sexy Men Comments


Now tell me who doesn't love a hot cowboy in your latest read?
Sexy Men Comments

Or any outdoorsey type of hunk?

Sexy Men Comments

Maybe he's like the guy next door?

Sexy Men Comments
He could be in law enforcement...

Sexy Men Comments

Or the bad boy we all were attracted to at one time or another,

Sexy Men Comments


 A very hot looking actor?


Ramirez AllenderSexy Men Comments

Any one of many guys to make a good day dream.
But my personal favorite is......

Josh Holloway 6

Josh Halloway is mighty fine looking for a hero type.


Ah yes, Gerard Butler, a very good looking guy. Yes, he'd make a great Jamie. What do you think? I can't choose between the two of them so which one should I choose?


                                                                        
In my dreams huh??



















20 comments:

  1. I think we should just pick a couple and make a toasty hunk samich. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerard...but not as Leonides. He gave me a new appreciation for Attila the Hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, definitely Josh. It's that mischevious chin and dimples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerard Butler, hands down. He sings too and that last photo is very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a choice, a drop dead sexy guy with a Southern accent and an amazing body or a drop dead sexy guy with a Scottish accent and an amazing body. How can a woman choose?? Well, since I've never heard Josh sing but I've heard Gerard sing, I'd have to pick Gerard. Then I'd make him wear his Phantom costume and sing Point of No Return to me. Drool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Mallary. I couldn't watch 300. Talk about a snoozer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MARY--what a way to begin my day! Since I've never understood the big attraction called Gerard Butler--with the exception of Phantom of the Opera in which I thought he was gradn!--I'll take Josh any day of the week. Celia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge Gerard fan, so this is an easy one for me. ;-) Anyone see him play Dracula? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what it is. I picture Josh in Lost and take me to the Island!
    but then If you've seen Gerard as Jamie, hold my foot and sent me to the past!
    Couldn't I just take turns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coming late to the party but enjoying it nonetheless! I think I'll have to vote for Josh. It's a hard one since I'm a total SUCKER for a Scottish accent, but Josh's smile and those eyes send me for a tumble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerard Butler, absolutely! And yes, he would make a great Jamie Fraser. Love the Outlander series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Josh Holloway for me - it's that smile...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found a video of Josh as Jamie while I was drooling over the videos of Gerard as Jamie.
    Now it's even worse. I love em both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. honestly, of the two I find Gerard sexier, but I think Josh's looks would make a better Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gerard, I think. Unless you're looking for a bad boy. Then Josh is your man :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Josh has the smile that tells you he knows he's a Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will pick someone to win my pdf tomorrow from my commenter's. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone for coming! I so appreciate the fun.
    Donna Marie Rogers, my DH picked your name, only heaven knows why!

    ReplyDelete